- 1 UPPSC Staff Nurse Conventional
- 2 UPPSC 3012 Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021
- 3 uppsc staff nurse online form 2021
- 4 UPPSC Staff Nurse Conventional Eligibility Details
- 5 UPPSC Staff Nurse 2021 Important Dates
- 6 UPPSC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021 syllabus
- 7 UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021 Download
- 8 UPPSC Staff Nurse Conventional Important Links
UPPSC Staff Nurse Conventional
In this article, we will discuss uppsc staff nurse online form 2021. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) invited eligible candidates for the post of Staff Nurse Sister Grade II Male & Female Candidates Recruitment 2021. You will find information about the vacancy of UPPSC Staff Nurse Conventional Online Form – Online form, Exam date, Syllabus, Admit Card, and Important Links for the Conventional online form
UPPSC 3012 Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021
The eligible candidates are invited for Staff Nurse Vacancy 3012 posts. The vacancy is divided among male and female – Staff Nurse Sister Grade 2 (Male), Staff Nurse Sister Grade 2 (Female). The total number of posts for Staff Nurse Sister Grade 2 (Male) is 341 and for the Staff Nurse Sister Grade, 2 (Female) is 2671.
Total Vacancy: 3012 Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Staff Nurse/ Sister Grade 2 (Male)||341|
|Staff Nurse/ Sister Grade 2 (Female)||2671|
uppsc staff nurse online form 2021
The online application starts from the date of 16 July 2021 and the application is to be submitted till 16 August 2021 including registration and fee payment. The official notification is released forUPPSC Staff Nurse Conventional Online Form 2021. Candidates are requested to read the full notification before applying.
- SBI PO Admit Card 2021- Download
- UPPSC RI Technical Admit Card 2021
- UP Police SI Recruitment 2021 Exams Date (9534 Post)
- Indian Navy Matric Recruit (MR) Online Form 2021
- UPSC Civil Services Prelims Result 2021
UPPSC Staff Nurse Conventional Eligibility Details
The candidates are eligible to apply for the UPSC Staff Nurse Conventional 2021 only if they fulfill the given criteria by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC). The candidates who are enrolled with vacancies can fill the online Conventional Form.
- Candidates Passed Class 10th Exam with Science and Passed 12th Exam.
- Diploma in General Nursing/ Midwifery OR B.Sc Degree in Nursing.
- Registration Certificate as Nurse/ Midwifery from Uttar Pradesh Nurses & Midwives Council.
- Read the Notification for More Details.
UPPSC Staff Nurse 2021 Important Dates
|Online Application Start||16 July 2021|
|Registration Last Date||12 August 2021|
|Fee Payment Last Date||12 August 2021|
|Submit Form Last Date||16 August 2021|
|Re-Upload Photo Last Date||11 September 2021|
|Admit Card Available||22 September 2021|
|Exam Date||03 October 2021|
|Conventional Form Start Date||03 November 2021|
|Conventional Form Last Date||13 November 2021|
|Submit Hard Copy Last Date||18 November 2021|
UPPSC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021 syllabus
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Staff Nurse (Male/ Female) written Exam is as Follows:-
- Written Exam will be of Objective Type (Multiple Choice).
- Written Exam comprises Total of 85 Marks.
- Time Duration for examination is 120 minutes (02 hours).
- There are four alternatives for the answer to every question Of one third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|General Knowledge||30 Questions|
|General Hindi||20 Questions|
|Main Subject Nursing||120 Questions|
The Syllabus for UPPSC Staff Nurse Sister Grade 2 Conventional will be as follows :
General Knowledge –
History of India and Indian National Movement:- In History emphasis should be on broad understanding social, economic and political aspects of Indian history. In the Indian National Movement, the candidates are expected to have synoptic view of nature and character of the freedom movement, growth of nationalism and attainment of Independence.
Indian and world Geography:- Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World:- In World Geography only general understanding of the subject will be expected. Questions on the Geography of India will relate to Physical, Social & Economic Geography of India.
Indian Polity and Governance:- Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc:- In Indian Polity, Economic and Culture, questions will test knowledge of country’s political system including Panchayati Raj and Community Development, broad features of Economic policy in India and Indian Culture.
Economic and Social Development:- Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc. The candidates will be tested with respect to problems and relationship between Population, Environment and Urbanization. General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization. General awareness of the subject is expected from candidates.
Current events of national and international importance:- On Current Events of National and International importance, candidates will be expected to have knowledge about them.
Indian Agriculture:- The candidates will be expected to have general understanding of agriculture in India, agricultural produce and its marketing.
Questions on General Science will cover general appreciation and understanding of Science including matters of every day observation and experience, as may be expected of a well educated person, who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline. This will also include questions on role of science and technology in the development of India.
Note:- Candidate are expected to have general awareness about the above subjects with special reference to Uttar Pradesh.
ELEMENTARY MATHEMATICS (UPTO CLASS X LEVEL)
(i) Number systems: Natural Numbers, Integers, Rational and irrational numbers, Real numbers, Divisors of an Integer, prime integers, L.C.M. and H.C.F. of integers and their interrelationship.
(iii) Ratio and proportion
(v) Profit and Loss
(vi) Simple and Compound interests
(vii) Work and Time.
(viii) Speed, Time and Distance
(i) Factors of polynomials, L.C.M. and H.C.F. of polynomials and their interrelationship, Remainder theorem, simultaneous linear equations, quadratic equations.
(ii) Set Theory: Set null set, subsets and proper subsets of a set, operations (Union, Intersections, difference, symmetric difference) between sets, Venn diagram.
(i) Constructions and theorems regarding triangle, rectangle, square, trapezium and circles, their perimeter and area.
(ii) Volume and surface area of sphere, right circular cylinder, right circular Cone and Cube.
General Hindi –
(1) हिंदी वर्णमाला, विराम चिन्ह
(2) शब्द रचना, वाक्य रचना, अर्थ,
(4) संधि, समास,
(6) अनेकार्थी शब्द,
(7) विलोम शब्द,
(8) पर्यायवाची शब्द,
(9) मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियाँ
(10) तत्सम एवं तद्भव, देशज, विदेशी (शब्द भंडार)
1. Anatomy & Physiology: Skeletal System, Muscular System, Cardio-Vascular System, Respiratory System, Digestive System, Excretory System, Nervous System, Endocrine System, Reproductive System, and Sense Organs.
2. Fundamentals of Nursing: Nursing as a profession, Maintenance of therapeutic Environment, Nursing Process and Nursing Care Plan, Admission and Discharging of a Patient, The Dying Patient, Hygienic needs and Physical needs, Activity and Exercises, Safety needs, Elimination needs, Care and special condition, Meeting nutritional needs, Observation of Patient, Care of Equipments, Barrier Nursing, administration of drugs, Recording and Reporting.
3. First Aid: Meaning and Rules of First Aid Emergency situation such as Fire; Earthquakes; Famines; Fractures; Accident; Poisoning; Drowning; Hemorrhage; Insects bites; Foreign bodies Transportation of the injured, Bandaging and splinting, Immediate and later role of nurse
4. Medical Surgical Nursing : Role and Responsibilities of Nurse in Medical and Surgical Setting. Care of Surgical patient, Anesthesia. Diseases of Cardiovascular System, Gastro Intestinal System, Genito Urinary System and Nervous System. Disorder and Diseases of the Respiratory System, Musculo-Skeletal System. Blood Disorder and Blood Transfusion. Endocrine System, Metabolic disorders, deficiency diseases: Hyper and Hypo Secretions, Cysts/Tumors, Diabetes Mellitus, Obesity Gout. The diseases of skin, Ear, Nose and Throat. Diseases and Disorder of Eye, Intensive care Nursing. Common deficiency diseases, Prevalence in India, Early symptoms, prevention and treatment. Communicable Diseases: Virus, Bacteria, Zoonoses and Mosquito.
5. Psychiatric Nursing : Introduction, Community Responsibility, Diagnosis, Management and Role of the Nurse.
6. Community Health Nursing: Concept, Definition of Community Health, the difference between- Institutional and community health nursing, qualities and function of community health nursing, Aspects of Community Health Nursing, Demography and Family Welfare.
Health Team: Composition at Community Health Centre (CHC), Primary Health Centre (PHC); Sub-Centre. Role of Nursing Personnel at Various levels: Male & Female Health Worker, Heath Supervisor, Public Health Nurse, Public Health Supervisor, Vital Health Statistics. Health education and communication skills.
7. Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing: Introduction and Definition, Normal Pregnancy, Prenatal care, Care and advice regarding diet in pregnancy, ante-natal exercises, Minor disorders of pregnancy, and alleviation of discomfort.
Diseases associated with pregnancy Normal Delivery Preparation: Normal labor – First stage, Second stage and Third stage of labour, Nursing Management of Baby and birth, Nursing Management of the mother during the puerperium, Complication of pregnancy and its management, High risk pregnancy and its management, Labour Complications, Complications of puerperium and its management, Obstetrics operations, Drugs used in Obstetrics, Ethical and legal aspects related to midwifery and Gynecological Nursing, Fertility and Infertility Diseases and disorders of the female reproductive system including breasts.
8. Pediatric Nursing : Concept in Child health care and role of Pediatric nurse in child care, The healthy child, The Infant, Disorder of Infant, Recognition and Management of congenital anomalies, Breast Feeding, Introduction of Solids, Pre and post Operative care and Preparation of parents for surgery of the infant child.
Diseases of Children : Etiology, Signs and Symptoms medical and surgical management, nursing care, Complication, diet, and drug therapy, prevention, and treatment with diseases – Gastro-intestinal system, Respiratory System, Genitourinary System, Cardio-Vascular System, Nervous System, Eye and ear, Nutritional Disorder, Communicable diseases, Hematological disorder, Endocrine disorder Child health Emergencies, Psychological disorder problems, and the handicapped child.
9. Professional Trends and Adjustment: Definition and criteria of the Nursing profession, Qualities of a professional nurse, Personal Professional Growth and Continuing Education Career in Nursing, Professional related organizations: International Council of Nurse (ICN), Indian Nursing Council (INC), State Nursing Council, World Health Organization, UNICEF, Trained Nurse Association of India (TNAI), Red Cross Legislation in Nursing.
10. Microbiology : Scope and usefulness of knowledge of microbiology in Nursing, Classification of Micro-organisms and factors influencing growth, Sources of Infection, Portals of Entry and Exit of microbes, Transmission of infection, Collection of Specimens and Principles to kept in mind while collection specimen, Immunity, Control and destruction of micro-organisms
11. Psychology : Definition, Scope and importance for Nurses, Psychology of human behavior: Emotions, Attitudes, Frustration and Defense mechanisms, Personality, Intelligence and related Factors, Learning and Observation.
12. Sociology : Importance of Sociology in Nursing. The Socio-cultural and Economic aspects of the community and their effects in health and illness.
The Family: Family as a social institution and basic unit for health service, Basic needs of family, Advantages of Planned parenthood.
The Society: Concept of society, Rural and Urban Society, Social Problems, unmarried mothers, dowry System, drug addiction, alcoholism, delinquency, handicapped, child abuse, domestic violence, women abuse, Social agencies and remedial measures.
Economy: Resources of the country – Natural, occupational, agricultural, Industrial, etc.
Social Security: Population explosion – its effect on economy and the need for population control, Budgeting for a family, per capita income and its impact on health and illness.
13. Personal Hygiene : Maintenance of Health, Physical health and Mental Health.
14. Environmental Hygiene :
Water: Safe & wholesome water, Uses of water, Water pollution, Water borne disease and water purification. Air: Air pollution, prevention & Control of Air pollutions.
Waste: Refuse, Excrete, Sewage, Health hazards of these wastes Collection, removal and disposal of the wastes, Housing, Noise.
15. Computer in Nursing : Disk operating systems, Use of computer in Nursing, Internet & Email in Nursing.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021 Download
UPPSC staff nursing admit card 2021 download link will be available soon. According to the official notification, there is no confirmation of the admit card release date. Once the admit card is available on the UPPSC website we will update the download link on our website.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Conventional Important Links
|Apply Online (Conventional Form)||Click Here|
|Modify Edit Conventional Form||Click Here|
|Download Notice & Candidate List||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Check Form Status / Re-Upload Photo & Signature||Click Here|
|Download Notice for Re-Upload Photo & Signature||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Submit Final Form||Click Here|
|Edit / Modify Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Fee Double Verification||Click Here|
This is all about UPPSC Staff Nurse Conventional Online Form 2021. If you have any queries or suggestions let’s discuss them in the comment section.